United Federation of Planets
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Things I can and can not do.

2 posters

Go down

Things I can and can not do. Empty Things I can and can not do.

Post  Durnath Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:03 pm

Hello all, here is a quick rundown of things I might or can not do for this site.

1) This site can make webpages so if there is a script or something like that you wish to see here, I can try and load in through a page or use other means to do it and then link it here.

2) Webpage design is a hobby of mine, I am not all knowing. That said, I will try my best to implement any changes asked for and if I can not, I will tell you why.

3) Final say on all approved items rests with our leader. As long as there are no objections, then it will be done.

4) Graphic design is also a hobby...so if there are graphics that need to be changed, I might be able to do it.

5) Please don't ask me to do code unless there is a template I can use for it. That is my weak area in website stuff. I can modify or maybe merge existing code, but I can not create new stuff easily.

6) This forum does have limits in what it can do, so please don't get mad if I tell you that the forum can not handle something.

Durnath

https://ufpa.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Things I can and can not do. Empty Re: Things I can and can not do.

Post  Dragulae Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:09 pm

I have a bit of web programming and general programming knowledge. I like to code the hard way Smile. If you need some programming done, let me know. I'm not all knowing like you, (yet, currently going for my BS in Computer Science). I can always try, I have dreamweaver, MS Web Expressions, VB.net and Eclipse for Java. I don't do graphics. I'm like a newbie when it comes to graphics. Dont even ask, I'll just redirect you to my error page, lol.

Dragulae

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum